Quote Originally Posted by Beni-Kujaku View Post
I can agree that all living creatures (hence, things with a Constitution, Wisdom and Charisma score) are animate, in that they have a soul to sell, but I don't think bartering it away for warlock powers is the best way to use your experience points. Remember all invocations require somatic components, which may be a tiny bit difficult to use for a natively paralyzed turnip.
Oh, right. And since that's an invokers only thing, there isn't even a feat for that. So… With the INT penalty that leaves us, well, 8 levels of Sorcerer and Dimensional Jaunt? I guess?

You might be a tiny bit biased, mister "Happy Little Blue Flower of Whirling Death for Humans"
YOU REMEMBERED! (Which, um, given the bit with whirling death might not be the best thing. Might need to mbe more subtle in the future.)

In general, I'd agree, but restricting ourselves to the -0 creatures means we will be skipping the best stuff. From what's left, I'm most interested by extremely high-powered creatures like the Crawling Head, the Thunder Worm and the Yuan-ti Anathema, or weird things like the Ethereal Ooze,
Ah. Does it help that I'm happy for your doing this, never the less?

but the interesting mid-level Outsiders almost all got positive LA.
(As did the Abrian! (I like birds.))