1. - Top - End - #306
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Jumpers vs. 40k IC1: Worst. Isekai. Ever.

"That... That's Thanoseid the Deviant. Apokolitpain New Asgod of Nihilistic Tyranny."

"Ahh... It is good to know that you still know to fear your betters"
    Self=Thanoseid
    "Such a shame that you coulnd't teach your new friendsvictims however."
    Self=Thanoseid
    "I suppose if the Library is not interested in my donations, however, there is not much I can do but be amused that a clown believes it can make me move... Not as amused as a particular bit of irony, however... Can the gods of this world not hear the God-Speech? How peculiar."
    Self=Thanoseid

Then Frode attacks and Thanoseid... let's it happen...

Up to when Frode tries to connect to the Fatherguntlet. Then things start to... Well... a lot of high-order cosmic math starts flowing unabated as the attempt to link up triggers what amounts to Apokoliptian Malware, which is to say...

Well, the math spells out a single, undeniable truth...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Life=Pain

Who well can Frode handle Cognito Hazards? How about things that try to worm their way into his soul? Becuase trying to hack Father Gauntlet has exposed him to a fragment of the Anti-Life Equation.

"My advice for fighting him is to consider that he's still alive despite the fact that I've fought him regularly."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-07-27 at 09:33 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks