Hisaki, Senko and the Knocked Out Shuriken-25:
Shuriken-25 will be knocked out.

Hisaki will say panting
"Hah.....thanks for saving my life. I didn't expect anyone to care about me this much. Perhaps I was wrong to think Sound-Nin as my enemies. Sorry about what I did, I won't follow you around anymore. I've got better than things to do than spy on a girl willing to save a ninja from a different village. Someone like you can't be that much of a threat to anyone! Your too kind and heroic."
You have a feeling that you have gained an ally of sorts. Did you do this because you care for all life or out of cold calculation of your political agenda and if the latter, do you have the heart to tell him that, assuming its not both?

The knocked out person however is a concern. If you have a watch or see a clock anywhere, or if your good at estimating time, then you know that you still have time to meet C.I. after that fight. However a cursory glance at the knocked out body tells you he is bleeding but not how much. Nor do you know about the cyanide tooth in his mouth given your method of knocking him out. A more detailed examination might reveal details about these two things. However you have a few decisions to make: will you go with Hisaki to report the attack or not? Sure you could go do this with him, but he is a police officer already and can file the report himself- he wouldn't have his job if he couldn't do something like that at least. But the blood raises the question of whether this assailant needs to go to a hospital or the police station first. The average time to bleed out is 2 to 5 minutes- he could die before he is ever questioned by no one's intentional hand. Assuming the times are comparable to the real world, average shinobi first responders would get here in 7-10 minutes, way too long to ever help, but they might be faster if you have a logical explanation as to why.

Since your skilled in biology you estimate you could probably patch him up enough to stabilize Shuriken-25 if you examine what needs to be done and still have time to meet C.I. while giving Hisaki the guy to take away to either the hospital or the police station, but any more than that will probably cutting into your time to meet them. Furthermore you can reasonably infer that anyone willing to kill themselves after failing to kill someone is probably enough of a fanatic or brainwashed enough to not give up anything and since this is Konoha, he falls under Konoha police jurisdiction anyways and while your diplomatic status allows you to do a lot of things, carry out an interrogation is probably not one of them and your involvement in the fight is probably an additional argument against you being able to question him yourself- you are after all, a victim of this attack. People like this are probably why they will send a Yamanaka to read his mind.

What will you do?