Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
Yeah, no worries mate. I don't think you're the kind of player who would try to hoodwink a GM anyway so I'm not worried; but I had completely forgotten cross-class purchases were theoretically aloud so I wanted to plant a flag in it for posterity for me and the other players! I tend to lean towards career shifting for things (I went into Entertaining mostly for Trick Riding, but let it inform Bertelis' development anyway) but I know that's also harder for a wizard who has an almost bottomless well of 'wizard things' to buy to advance his primary effect. And I do not want Wighard to get splatted.

Speaking of splatted, is everyone.. okay after that magic volley? Bertelis got knocked down from 14 to 9 again, but those are not small hits on Jasmine and Regine.

I don't suppose Bertelis could hurl himself infront of one of those shots? He is coming to respect Regine, but he is feeling particularly protective of Jasmine presently.

Can I 'dodge' into it? The hit would knock Bertelis down to 3/15, making him heavilly wounded again and triggering his Fear of Death insanity. He might embarrass himself. Doesn't that sound appealing, Bramble? Eh? Eh?
hmm. how about no? i wanna see some fp loss