Quote Originally Posted by TeChameleon View Post
"[color="#808080"]Iiiiii... er, I take it the existential crisis has been and gone, then? Most people would not take the revelation that they are a composite being quite so well.
"Yeah, Alex was pretty up front about what her deal was and how this all works and, you know, the whole planet getting eaten by super zombies kinda puts a stopper on other problems."
"I only wish that I had been able to do more for her and her friends, given everything that happened later."
Zombie Apocalypse or Meta-Mutant Genocide?
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Ensara:
Turns out the one week that Ensara spent on a sorcerous working was the only week you spent in the Warp this time. She will not have time to do anything else.

So without further ado.....

Mission 04: Rebellion of Jagganogga
"Imperium Vs. Reality"

You warp into the Jagganogga solar system. A map you have depicts a yellow star with eleven planets orbiting around it. Most of the planets follow a naming scheme of "Jagganogga (Number)", the system being found by a Rogue Trader named Jagganog a long time ago. Some basic information is provided to you through either Rhiannon informing you or what records could be found about them:

Spoiler: Jagganogga Planets
Show
1-Hive World: Jagganogga I
Closest planet to the Jagganoggan sun, it is also its political capital and economic center, the entire planet covered by cityscape.

2-Civilized World: Jagganogga II
Second closest, it is the planet that most contributes to the Imperial Guard with its professional PDF regiments after the failure of recruiting from Jagganogga VI, but is otherwise a normal civilized imperial world.

3-Agri-World: Jagganogga III
The Third closest, this world is an agri world that feeds the rest of the system, mostly Jagganogga I.

4-Shrine World: Celestora
A Shrine World founded by a Sister of Battle known as Celestora, it was named for her after her martyrdom

5-Knight World/Feudal World: Jagganogga IV
A feudal world ruled by a nobility of imperial knight pilots.

6-Adeptus Astartes World: Jagganogga V
The world that the Azure Teachers Chapter are based upon and recruit from now, they are often away from base on one mission or another to defend the Imperium due to Jagganogga not seeing any action, leaving only serfs to manage their base.

7-Death World/Feral World: Jagganogga VI
A Death World, this planet's ecology is too dangerous to establish higher technology and its inhabitants subsist as nomadic tribes. It used to be used as recruitment for space marines and the imperial guard but was discontinued due to various difficulties and greater effectiveness of Jagganoggan II regiments. It is full of dangerous other nonsapient xeno life forms highly resistant to normal colonization.

8- Forge World: Melchorn's Forge
A Forge world of the Adpetus Mechanicus, founded by Melchorn, an explorator on Jagganog's crew.

9- Industrial World: Jagganogga VII
An industrial world that is due to its distance from the sun is not considered a good place to live, full of manufactorums

10-Penal World/Mining World: Jagganogga VIII
A penal mining world where prisoners are sent to mine the ore that is processed into finished products on Jagganogga VII. Most people don't want to go there because of how far it is from the sun.

11-Dead World: Jagganogga IX
The farthest planet from the Jagganoggan sun, it is a dead world with mysterious ruins forbidden for anyone to set foot on. It is said to be a cursed place

However you also spot nearby an Inquisition Black Ship floating in space on the edge of the system, Rhiannon orders Astropath Xiao to contact it and he replies:
"....I can't. I detect no life in the Black ship."
"....No life? Detect anything else?"
"No Chaos or anything else either. the ship is just.....dead."
"....What about the planets?"
"They all have life on them....aside from Jagganogga IX, which makes sense. Was always a dead planet."
"....Inquisitorial Black Ships are basically Battle Barges designed for inquisitors. What could kill an entire Black Ship like this? I want to investigate it" Rhiannon says
Alex scans the ship herself. No life doesn't mean no minds.