Meanwhile

"Rough night?"

"Yeah... You know how it can get."

Gohan and Hamura are exploring the village to avoid their third team mate. The emotionless girl was... Unsettling.

"Have you tried eating more fruit?"

Gohan was pretty up-front about being the four-tails host, and the ape, or rather Saiten Teisei Son Goku, handsome king of sage apes, as the beast insisted on being called, was both rather arrogant and vocal in his hatred of humans and something had set him off last night.

"No, never considered that before," Gohan deadpanned.

They were passed by another pair of genin. By sheer coincidence, another pair of Lava users.

Mist's Bane and Raiko were on a... Not a mission.

They're reported back to Zetta sensei about what they saw while looking for Blood O and apprently the Sound Genin team matched a description of some of the enemy ninjas that a chunin had encountered on a failed mission and Zetta-sensei had been informed since the enemy ninja had apparently taken out one of their Jonin. They weren't given any details beyond that and weren't sure if Zetta knew any, but their sensei had asked them to keep an eye out for any Sound Ninja to see if they could confirm.

Also Meanwhile

"Do you really think you can trust her?"

Team Fuji are at the training grounds, Benjiou and Shiroko are practicing mud wall techniques, compare the structures of each other's variations and so on. Everyone who does this kind of thing does it a little differently.

"Yeah. I think... I think she's genuine, after talking to her last night."

"On the one hand... She's a foreign ninja with good reasons to hate the Leaf, whose village has good reasons to hate the Leaf despite being nominally allied, and she knows who the Nine-Tails is sealed in. On the other hand... If she's being honest this could be a big opportunity for us."

"Just as long as that pale girl she hangs with doesn't try anything I'll trust your judgment.."

"I talked to her, too. Apparently, it's religious devotion. The Ryu Clan are like, Bodhisvatas where she's from. I explained that that much attention made you uncomfortable but... I'm not sure if she got it."