1. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: [IC] Cardassian Border Wars [Star Trek Adventures]

A pair of weathered gray-green eyes regard the rough-edged jawline in the mirror. Lt. Cmdr. Elias Vandenboogard concludes the beard is coming in nicely, and it doesn't scratch as much as last time he afforded himself an underway soup-catcher. Tradition, he calls it.

Elias' last command was a auxiliary repair facility - he still doesn't fully understand why Starfleet stuck him on that pile of rocks for three years - so he kept clean-shaven, as he always did. Here, though - here, he's in space, and in command, to boot. A beard will do nicely, thank you.

The call from the bridge comes in and the captain acknowledges the report. "I'm not sure us screaming into port at maximum warp is going to solve any crisis, Mr. Orhm; but, increase speed to warp eight anyway. Have Ops reply to Easter Embassy with our acknowledgement and my compliments, and call Alpha Shift to the bridge," he ordered. "If trouble is imminent, let's have our senior officers at their stations. I'll be there shortly. Vandenboogard out."

With that, the captain dons his tunic, smooths it out, and leaves his quarters.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I figure all bridge PCs are on Alpha Shift. :)
    Last edited by davyjones; 2023-09-06 at 11:29 AM.