Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Morning Meeting
Louis arches a brow as he listens to John nonchalantly explain to everyone how he time traveled in order to aid the team in the search for Drake and Yuki.

"Being in two places at once I can believe. But time traveling John? Really?" He asks incredulously. "You're talking about something that's been purely theoretical up to this point like it's a common occurrence. Fortunately for the both of us it's way too early in the morning for me to argue about it right now." Louis closes his eyes as he rests the back of his skull against the wall behind him.
“We know people have been working on it and some have done it — as we say with Sharpshooter,” John noted with a shrug. “But since I don’t have much that’s concrete to advance our knowledge, I’m all for skipping it.”

Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Louis eyes open upon hearing Terrance's last line. He looses a sigh and straightens himself out.

"Listen T, I think I can understand where you're coming from..."

More than most. The memory of his first encounter with Red Light flashes through Louis' mind, her words still echoing in his head.

"But don't you think this is kinda drastic?"
Terrance’s announcement felt like it made his time travel a small thing — a minor change in his life relative to the kind of jump he was considering.

“Louis’ right. Are you sure you want to do that, Terrance?” John asked with real concern. “There’s not a lot of money in vigilantism and even less support — both of which will lead to medical bills. With AEGIS, you have a base of operations, a network of support, and a long-term foundation from which to work from to make the Palisades a better place.

“While I know your family is well respected there and can provide a web of connections to draw intelligence from, it’s going to be rough — even if you can turn to us for occasional help.”