Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Morning Meeting
"Don't waste your time apologizing to the wrong person, it won't change anything that's happened. We'll talk about it all later."

Louis runs a hand through his hair as he processes the rest of what Keith has to say. "You'll have to talk to Seraph about getting another commlink. I can take a look at your visor today and see what I can do."
Keith blinked a few times and nodded. "Think I'm with that considering everything that's happened. Appreciated, Louis."

He turned to Seraph and smiled a bit since he had told the angel about his commlink last night, another should be ready by then anyway but he turned back to Louis.

"I.... thank you, Louis. I'll drop it by your lab after the meeting." He thought a moment and while he had promised the physics explanation to Grayson, he wondered if Louis would be able to understand it. The magical involvement made him wonder if the story was truly believed, even with his physical changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvard51 View Post
Morning Meeting
December 3rd

Terrance sits and listens quietly to the whole meeting. While his physical injuries were completely healed following Miss Menagerie's ministrations the night before, he wasn't sure his heart and mind were quite back to normal. He had almost gotten his friends killed, after all! Drake had been tortured! And fiends like Prismatic were out there every day, preying on his hood... his home. When Seraph asked if anyone had anything else to add, he couldn't help but stand up. "I need to say something, Seraph," he sort of mumbled. He looks around at the gathered young heroes, his friends, "First, I need to say 'I screwed up.' I got us into a huge mess yesterday that got us all hurt with Yuki and Drake ending up kidnapped. I have no idea where Keith has been, but I almost died. Worst of all, that b*****d Prismatic tortured Drake. For all of that, I'm sorry." He drops his eyes after looking at Drake, continuing quietly. "But it's not just that. Bad people like Mohs and Luster and Prismatic are out there every day doing similar things to the people of The Palisades. And I need to be out there for them." Taking a deep breath, he looks up again and looks slowly around the group once more, "So I am resigning my spot and dropping out of school to protect The Palisades full time."
Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Louis eyes open upon hearing Terrance's last line. He looses a sigh and straightens himself out.

"Listen T, I think I can understand where you're coming from..."

"But don't you think this is kinda drastic?"
Quote Originally Posted by mmdeforrest View Post
“Louis’ right. Are you sure you want to do that, Terrance?” John asked with real concern. “There’s not a lot of money in vigilantism and even less support — both of which will lead to medical bills. With AEGIS, you have a base of operations, a network of support, and a long-term foundation from which to work from to make the Palisades a better place.

“While I know your family is well respected there and can provide a web of connections to draw intelligence from, it’s going to be rough — even if you can turn to us for occasional help.”
Keith turned and tilted his head at Terrence's admission. While he understood, it definitely seemed to shorten how much of a feat everyone had been through. Though, he didn't mind the downplay of his being gone. At the mention that everyone had almost died, Keith felt the need to look around.

They all signed up for that risk in this business. They all knew that might be how it would end.

"T, I get what you mean. I know I've had a bit more time to work through it in my head, but are you absolutely sure? It wasn't just you that made a mistake either."

He thought back to his first time out in the field under Don E.'s command, and how badly he had screwed that up for the cell that was sent out after his.

"Gotta keep in mind, no one would have seen Prismatic coming either. And I wanna get that ****er too. John is right too though, resources can dry up fast, especially when you're on your own. Even some cells of AEGIS have nearly run dry in wars like that."

With real concern, he looks at his friend. One he just now thought he might be able to connect with.