1. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

(OOC: sorry I forgot about that

also renamed Zenin Kamoshirenai to Hisakumo Taketsami because my attempt that name just didn't go well)

Clarification Flashback:
    "Oh and you probably should give your own report, yes. they will want as many witnesses for this if I'm reporting this in."
    says Hisaki

Scanning Konoha:
    Sadly, you do not sense a chakra signature like Chiyuki's here.

On the other hand, you don't sense any of the wrong chakra signatures. No hollow living beings.

The Police department along with the Uchiha household is clearly marked near the center of Konoha for ease of rapid travel to anywhere in Konoha.

Wherever your going you sense three normal chakra signatures off in one direction, one of them similar to Kitsuki Uzumaki's.

Another direction you sense Takano Honomi's angry agitated chakra....along with a dark chakra within him that feels.....invasive to the world. Not like the tailed beast's chakra, something....alive yet toxic, foreign, filled with an active malevolence.

Enter: Asanagi Shimura
    Hours ago, Asanagi Shimura wakes up in the Shimura household. She eats breakfast prepared by her mother optimized for her health and does it dutifully, as the Hokage's family is held to the highest standards and it would be a scandal if the proper nutrition wasn't observed, as the Hashiramists would denounced them for not raising their child properly while a Madarists would denounce them for not raising a shinobi of Konoha properly as a proper soldier must be well-fed and healthy to accomplish missions. Everything is done on a tight schedule, because everything must be perfect, and she practices the lines she must say at dinner to her family so as to appear like a normal happy family in case anyone spies on them to try and expose them as a family with a bad home life for a news article.

She is of course entirely focused on getting to her team 8 under Hisakumo Taketsami, then figuring out where the Chuunin Exams were located. She talked with them and came up with a plan and is now executing it, thoroughly searching the city for possible places when she runs into Kimiko Ishikawa-when she sees the headband she can only think:
    Damn Sound-Nin. Always coming in here. What are they up to? Can't they see how Konoha is the best village for the world? It would be so much easier if they all just listened. But no matter. I'm strong. She doesn't scare me.
    They see other, stop and start....whatever this is.
    "Ohoho, A Sound Nin, what are you doing here? Don't you have someplace to scream at until they blow up?"
    "Excuse me? I am no mere Sound-Nin" Kimiko says back "I am Kimiko Ishikawa, Rising Star of Otogakure, Certified Genius, and Sister of the Third Otokage, hyuhyu."
    "Ohohohohohohoho! Amusing. I am Asanagi Shimura, your position is irrelevant because I'M the Daughter of the Fourth Hokage, much greater than your mere fake minor village kage. Did you say your brother is the kage?"
    "Yes, and he is...uh much cooler than some old man kage!"
    "Yeah well....your an Ishikawa. I bet your father was Ryota, which means your father's dead! My father is alive, unlike yours. Ohohohoho, I bet your brother only got the position by default. Because your father's dead."
    "Yeah I know, my father's dead knew that my entire life, what else are going to state thats obvious, you going to state the sun rises in the East now?"
    "Ohohohoho, but I bet your brother hasn't done anything worth mentioning unlike my Father. My father brought an end to the Third Shinobi War, known as the Peacemaker, I bet none of your family has done as much to bring about peace, have they? Unlike you or that stupid snake fake Senju diplomat everyone is whispering about, my family is the true heir to Hashirama Senju's legacy of peace."
    "Don't you dare talk about Senko like that!" Kimiko suddenly shouts
    "Oh no, this Screaming Demon is shouting at me, the Daughter of the Hokage! Everyone watch out, she might start firing screaming jutsus that could kill you all at any moment!" Asanagi says with a sly, wicked smile
    The people around her instantly rally to Asanagi's defense and Senko finds herself being shouted down by everyone on all sides, her eyes widening with fear at it.
    "Yeah stop yelling at the Hokage's Daughter!"
    "Go back to your backwater village!"
    "Your whats wrong with the world, screamie!"
    "Why can't you just stop terrorizing people!?"
    Asanagi leans in close as Kimiko grits her teeth in anger and Asanagi whispers
    "Ohoho, Checkmate bitch. Homefield advantage."
    "....I understand the underdogs a bit more now."
    was all Kimiko says in reply, then she leaps across the rooftops away.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-09-14 at 08:07 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".