Quote Originally Posted by Kvard51 View Post
As the newcomer saunters in, you can't help but notice the color of his skin. Instead of one of the usual hues of the human palette, it is a dark, silvery black. His hair is different, too. Iron grey with a bluish tint. After you get beyond the initial oddities, his piercing blue eyes can't help but draw your attention. His crooked grin reveals straight, white teeth above a dimpled, square chin. He wears a white, Western-style shirt with pearl snaps open a couple of snaps down his chest. Wide shoulders vee down to slip hips and muscular legs encased in plain, blue Wranglers that are bunched up over a pair of black, square-toed Cowboy boots made of some kind of textured animal hide (Bull hide if you know boots). A gold buckled belt sits around his slim waist. He comes to a stop next to Seraph and leans back against the door frame.

"Howdy, y'all. I'm Jake."
Quote Originally Posted by PK-Leon View Post
Morning Meeting
"Like Jake... from State Ranch? You're a lot bigger than you look in the commercials."
Keith raised an eyebrow and noted the accent. And here he thought he had the Southern accent down. Guess his accent was getting a bit in the way though. He does smirk a bit at Louis's comment, not laughing but it was worthy of one.

Keith offered his hand as well after John.

"Nice to meetcha, Keith Karver, from Albany, Georgia. Go by... well I went by Crowe at least and gotta make sure that still fits. And...." Keith thought a moment. "I'll let ya get situated before the other bit. A lot to go through already."

That skin color though, would be hard to not remember that. Texas..... He thought to himself. Weird stuff always happened there, about on par with Florida. Was he also of the Void?