Okay, if you want me to narrow it down to non-main characters:
"Ha! Not every spark is crashing around trying to take over Europa, you know! Some of us get to work on trains!" - A non-main character.

And it's not just him. Master Payne's circus is comprised of sparks. There's also Trelawney Thorpe, who seems content being a secret agent in England. We also have Dr. Sun, who is mostly content with just being a doctor in Mechanicsburg. I bet that I can dig up any number of one-shot minor characters, too.

It's also worth mentioning that the story of the comic is only gonna show us the most plot-relevant details, so it's not like we even have a view of the entire setting to begin with.
Yes. He actually confirms my entire point as well. Since he directly have to point out he isnt one of the ones that want to take over the world.
He would not have to do that, if it wasnt because the vast majority of them are trying to do that.

And yes we have the circus as well. Their entire part is indeed that they weak spark.
Just sparky enough to be recognized. Not quite sparky enough to be able to fend for themselves.
But they are still all bat-**** crazy. As seen by when Zeetha sprained her ankle and one of the suggestions were to replace her leg.

But yes indeed. We are only shown the most relevant details. The outstanding bits. Hence why i dont put to much weight upon the exceptions mentioned.
Like Sun or Trawne. We directly see they are exceptional sparks. But we are also repeatedly informed that the majority of Europe is or was a chaotic madhouse.
Keeping order in the empire would not be a 24/7 job for the baron, and large parts of europe would not be designated wasteland if sparks were mostly serious.

I'm looking at both (our forum's copy of) the Secret Blueprints and at your link, and while both say that the urge to violently Show Them All is common among sparks, neither actually say that it's inherent to their nature.
Urg seriously?.. we got direct word of god on this. And your nitpicking the word of god on it choosing to not to use the word inherent?
I think we are done on this. You can believe what you want. I think ill go with the author.