Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

December 2nd
    Training Room
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael
    Raphael meets Stella’s eyes, confused. He gives a slight shake of his head, his eyes asking, “What?”

He shrugs and turns his attention back toward Anima. “I think you’re missing the obvious,” he says with his characteristic smirk.

“Your world changed in a day. This change was not good. But it took a long time for One Bad Day, right? I think that means it can change again, just as fast, and probably for the better.”

Raphael shrugs. “I’m not usually one for optimism, but I don’t think that’s something you can look past”
    Stella shoots Raphael a slight confused look, but gives him a small shrug.

Anima’s eyes smolder, like a dying fire. “I lost the guy I loved. I… I held him while he died,” she says, looking down at her hands. “There can’t be a change for the better when I’m living in a world without him.”

December 3rd
    John
    “Maybe another time,” Natasha says when John offers to show her the Spire.

Spoiler: Notice TN 6
    Show
    Her right hand drifts down toward her stomach before she notices and quickly changes the motion to loop her thumb through her belt loop.

“I haven’t been feeling too well,” she confesses. “I don’t want to stray too far from the suite. Stomach bug, probably.” Her voice is smooth and convincing to someone who doesn’t know the truth.

She gives John a sympathetic smile. “It’s hard when everything comes rushing at you at once. I know it’s not the same as suddenly becoming a magician, but when James told me what he really was, it kind of… made me question my entire world view. I can’t imagine living through years and gaining all that knowledge in a day, then being transferred here. This town’s always been crazy.”

“Ah, Mr. Radke, right? Are you two still competing?” Natasha asks curiously. “It’s been over a month since you and Emilia got together, hasn’t it?”

“James gave you glowing compliments,” she assures him. “He really does like you, John. And Alistair seemed convinced. He knows James is a terrible liar.”

Louis’ Lab
    Louis’ phone buzzes again not too long after he sends his text.

Spoiler: Text from Izzy
    Show
    I thought delivery boys were always on time?

Jk jk

I haven’t left for work yet, so I’ll grab that stuff. See you around 3

A second message comes quickly after the first.

Spoiler: 2nd Text from Izzy
    Show
    I’m looking forward to seeing you Louis
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2023-09-18 at 03:45 PM.