Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Spoiler
Show
I mean, they're in Kaguya's personal reality at that point, there's literally no way that it could be a random background ninja.

In non-spoiler observations... On review, while the red clouds aren't in play, Sarada's jacket being black on the outside and red on the inside... Kind of has the same vibe as the Akatsuki cloaks.

It could be a coincidence but... Sarada did once ask about Itachi and did not get any answers, and last chapter did establish that Sarada has since learned details of her family history that were being kept form her in the first part of the Manga.

If she knows about Itachi, that is to say the whole story about Itachi, and... Similar aesthetic to the Akatsuki cloak, but replacing the red clouds with the Uchiha symbol on the back? Wouldn't be the first time someone in the series has identified with someone they never met.

I'm not exactly confident on that, mind you.
Spoiler
Show
Fair, though I wonder if that's like... a thing they even remembered, since my understanding of that was that between each dip into "realm of fire" or "realm of acid" they returned back to the normal world. Regardless, it's probably just an error.

Interesting theory, and more interesting than "it's Boruto's coat" which is something a manga recap show I watch latched onto which is the most stupid and wrong.