Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
Plan

Spells
0: resistance, acid splash, detect magic, detect poison, read magic, dancing lights, flare, light, ray of frost, spark, ghost sound, mending, haunted fey aspect, mage hand, message, open/close, arcane mark, prestidigitation

1: mage armor, grease, obscuring mist, protection from good, enlarge person, color spray, silent image, feather fall, snowball, shield, mount, magic missile, alarm, sleep, expeditious retreat, charm person

2: bull’s strength, flaming sphere, hideous laughter, invisibility, resist energy, create pit, glitterdust, Darkvision, euphoric cloud, summon monster II

Formulae
1-enlarge person, shield, expeditious retreat, cure light wounds, heightened awareness, targeted bomb admixture, touch of the sea, identity, abjuring step, blend, illusion of calm
I like the following plan:

1. Kill the messenger and the ravens.
  2. Keep going
  3. Leave the golem to guard our rear as we go up to the upper levels ASAP
  4. Mop up anything still alive after fighting the golem

Since we're out of order, time-wise, in our posts now, I figure we should make the decision here and then progress forward with that assumed plan in our IC posts.

As for spells...

0 - Don't think they matter much, but I'd say Acid Splash, Detect Magic, and Message need to be included.
1 - Game changers like Grease, Obscuring Mist, Silent Image, and Sleep
2 - Create Pit, Glitterdust (AOE blind), Euphoric Cloud (if skipping Obscuring Mist), and Summon Monster II

Formulae - whatever buffs you want for yourself. Heightened Awareness is powerful and flexible...