Stella silently cursed at herself at her blunder, of course Ulbeelta wouldn't like Circles of Black him being about Law and Authority of universe. Though now she did wonder what other dead-magics could she possibly learn, if she was able to learn one why not another. As she pondered this possibility, she kept listening to Ulbeelta. Bringing a Teller here would be the best option of course, but it sounded as if the Teller might be busy helping to fix what Adessa had destroyed. Stella was not certain who might be able to help her but without very many options she figured it would be best to just make her way to whatever this Crucible Hall was. Her mind turned that name over trying to find memories of what the Crucible Hall. "If the Teller can't come here then it definitely sounds like I need to go the Crucible Hall... What is the Crucible Hall exactly? Though, if the Teller is assisting with fixing everything, it might be best to see my options once I arrive. Is there any assistance that you could provide to keep my Identity Hidden? If not that if fine and I would pay the cost for you to go ahead and send me up. If you are able to then please let me know what it would cost and I can see if I would be able to afford the price."

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Know Abstract: (1d20+12)[20] or (1d20+12)[28] - Trying to think of any other Dead-Magics that I could learn or remember
Know Abstract: (1d20+12)[29] or (1d20+12)[23] - Information on the Crucible Hall