Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Because I won't even allow myself to be drunk, that's how much I absolutely hate losing control over my own emotions and actions. Sure sometimes I'm relaxed enough to loosen my inhibitions, or emotional enough, but those situations are still because of me. Having someone force me into that mindset? I'd view it as a violation, like I would if someone slipped me ecstasy or mushrooms without my permission, no matter how positive the experience ended up being.

Fighting an enemy? (Even an enemy mind controller) Sure, I can accept that as a risk. Because I'm putting myself on the line to protect other people from them. I'm not doing it for the fun of it and when someone does try and attack me, they are seen as a problem. And Maxima runs a tight ship. We don't see Jiggawatt or Heat Wave completely losing control and exploding on their allies. They are trained daily, probably to avoid that exact scenario. If they did lose control and maim an ally or civilian, I'd expect there to be consequences.

So far this is leaning towards Parfait basically getting away scot-free. There's still some pages left to go in this conversation, so maybe that can turn around, but the fact that no one so far has a problem with it does bother me.
Parfait is A: basically still a child, and B: not actually part of the squad, so Max can do next to nothing about her except tell her to hand out with her friends somewhere else next time.