1. - Top - End - #444
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Baldur's Gate 3 II: The Urge for a Second Playthrough

I'm running through the final area of Act 2 and Minthara still has dialogue about Wyll:

Spoiler
    Show
    I went both ways with Mizora - flushing her (damning Wyll in the process) and saving her. Minthara is oddly morose about the former, while being scathing and snippy about the latter.

It's like... they recorded all this dialogue. Why did they think we wouldn't want to hear it? Bless the modding community.

Also,
    Spoiler: Durge content
    Show
    For those who don't know, the pod next to Mizora's was yours, if you're Durge. Looking at it gives you an image of bashing your head on the inside of it to break free. If Astarion is with you, he can confirm that's your blood on the inside. (He did so saucily for me, having slept together - I'm not sure if his dialogue here is the same if you haven't.)

No Party Limit continues to shine. I got dialogue from Minthara in the tower vs. Z'rell, dialogue from Lae'zel down below, dialogue from Wyll thanks to Zevlor and Mizora, the Astarion interaction with the pod mentioned in the spoiler, and snarky comments from Jaheira throughout.

EDIT: While I was poking around down there I remembered an exchange from the previous thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    And Vecna is a Greyhawk deity, not a Realms one, so don't expect to see him.
    Turns out there's a book in Ketheric's boss area, underneath Gortash's Grand Design book, that mentions Vecna explicitly. Guess he's canon to the Realms after all.

The Guardian also refers to Myrkul as "God of Necromancy" so I'm not even sure Velsharoon is still around, or still has that portfolio if he is.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2023-10-25 at 01:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)