Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
It's not so much being his friend and helping him out hah, it's more just covering our tracks. Without us to do this, who's going to get rid of the bodies? Is Drimmle going to do it? How? If he messes up then that brings the attention of the authorities and it'll likely get back to Lord Durchiss.

Granted, I could be overthinking this and this is just a situation where Drimmle "just does it" off screen, because this is an RPG and not real life lol.
Drimmle managed to hire himself a protection detail, two mutie killers, and rig a bomb in his house, presumably without being found out by Durchess. OOC, I think he knows people who could dump the bodies for him, no questions asked.

IC, Hound has no objections to Marc's plan, but if Marc really does want to use her actions to get Drimmle on our side, then I still think she needs to make that argument IC. His current agenda seems to be the same as when he ambushed us - make sure this is the last time he ever has to deal with us.

@Bennosuke
Hound has nothing further to say right now. He'll wait to see how Drimmle responds to Arl's question.