The gem just needs power. I'm not sure if Shandara can simply put some into it, or if she'll need to set up a special ritual or get some outside help. But I think I'm delivering it unpowered. Gimmick with this violin is, it can expend the energy in the gem once to cover a larger area and affect multiple people. But only that one time, then it has to be charged up again. Just like that sword she made, which contained spells to banish one of those deathless kings.

It should still be fine to slot into the gold fittings and violin though.

Do we need to make any final rolls to make sure everything has gone according to plan? There should be certain markings on the violin, which Shandara will finish up. IF everything is done correctly, she would only need to insert the right ingredients and apply a bit of power to get the enchantments going? But I would also think not only do all the potential runes need to be formed and aligned correctly, but all the interconnected parts of the violin should fit together (as it is all essentially one interconnected unit).

Awaiting DeTess's opinion on how close we are to just saying the dang thing is done!