Quote Originally Posted by mashlagoo1982 View Post
Edit: Would the feat Improved Overrun help it to qualify with STR? The idea I have is that Turaglas would be attacking with a method that cannot be avoided... like it is how Turaglas is trying to just tap Miko (not using mouth or claws). I feel there is a way it makes sense that Turaglas may use this while following the spirit of the game. It would have the unfortunate side effect for Miko that it grants a +4 STR when trying to knock down opponents.

Edit Edit: So, my interpretation of the tower scene is that MitD is trying to attack and deal the least amount of damage as possible. It has multiple options, but all are guaranteed to hit and almost all are guaranteed to actually cause damage. I don't know how Improved Overrun works, but it looks to be the only attack Turaglas can make that does not list any type of damage. If this is true, I could see it wrongly assuming this is its weak attack and then accidentally knocking Miko away with its now 32 STR. Like an overpowered body check. Can someone help me to understand how Improved Overrun works?
Overrun is a combat maneuver where you try to "trample" opponents in your way into the ground. It is for example used to break through a line of opponents blocking your path. The overrun opponents have the choice between going out of your way or making attacks of opportunity against you, in which case they have to take the "trample" and are possibly knocked prone. Improved Overrun simply takes the choice to evade away from them.

As the MitD isn't actually moving and Miko flies away instead of being thrown to the ground, I'm pretty sure that there's no overrunning happening here.