1. - Top - End - #501
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Saga of Jorunn - A WFRP2e Solo Experience (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Alright! New round up.

I like some of these talents you've generated; obviously I can't just shovel them at Jorunn or he will become a monstrous superbeast. Power gain ought to be slow in Warhammer or the journey is over quickly. For example, I don't expect to be done with Taalia's story for another couple of years, presuming Banana keeps at it. Jorunn's I have a little less structure for, but I expect it to be a long endeavour too.

I don't want to force an intersection between Taalia and Jorunn. There's a natural point where their stories intersect and I'm gently coaching both of you toward it, but it wouldn't feel right for Jorunn to just jump in a boat and beeline to Bretonnia, and run into Taalia and become friends. Frankly, at this point in Taalia's development, I don't think she'd accept it; her experience with Norscans is having her family slaughtered and being sold into slavery, and then to the skaven. And it would me super awkward to have a combined scene that did not flow. So you have to let me curate when that happens, and Jorunn can develop his own saga more in the meantime - no shortage of mysteries for him to deal with.

As for heading back to challenge that frozen champion - you could try! it's hard to know if you're strong enough to take him on, yet. But that's definitely sitting in your quest log in red text, waiting to be one day addressed.

At a more metagamey level, that champion definitely has some advanced careers. Your bearform is an edge, but perhaps not enough to compensate for that. If you commit to that fight, he won't be pulling his punches.

For now, you have daemons to fight.
    im just throwing spaghetti at the wall

im gonna roll my dodge blow, and then wait

dodge blow
    (1d100)[99]
    Last edited by bramblefoot; 2023-11-21 at 12:32 AM.