In honor of Abyssal Exalted manuscript preview coming out two weeks ago:
* My Daybreak Caste's reaction to Eye and Seven Despair's plan may not be to hold up her hand to stop the Circle and say "No no....let him cook. I wanna see how this plays out."

* May not trick the entire Guild into somehow signing a contract so they owe me a debt then kill them so they all go to the debtor's afterlife of the Underworld as an ironic punishment

* My master plan may not be to manipulate Mask of Winters and the Silver Prince instigating and enflaming their petty rivalry to forget everything else just so I can watch them duel each other while I eat snacks

* Despite their torturous nature, singing meme songs and things like "Its A Small World after All" is not in keeping with the chivalry of death
** Nor is showing people terrible sitcoms
*** or most youtube videos
**** or most fanfics
***** you have to have put some actual effort and art into making people despair and give up darn it!

* Attempts to draw smiley faces on the First and Forsaken Lion's armor will be met with severe punishment, no matter how much you care about him

* May not create a "Five-Day Fever" disease based on the fever I am currently experiencing to unleash upon my enemies as a Daybreak Caste.