Politician was one I had looked at, but dismissed because I wasn't sure it was fitting. Reading the description more closely, I'm thinking that dismissal was partially colored by modernism. If you think it's a better fit for Sieghard's position, I'm open to it. Is big fancy manor a suitable standin for best craftsmanship leather jack and pamphlets?

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
So Ingwald's in charge and Sieghard's not taking anyone with him south?
Sieghard will take Thom with him since he was initially in Hanna's group in Manaan's Keep. Aside from him, he'll leave everyone where they are and make due with the people he already has there. He'll also leave instructions to send Ludo south if he returns before Sieghard does. From an OOC perspective, I imagine I'm going to have to resolve things in Manaan's Keep or fail to before that's an option, but from an IC one, it gives him a plan B and it also puts us back in the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
<I’m busy here Giorgio! Do you want us to let just anyone wander through, eh? How many more people do you want to get eaten?>
I think it's safe to say that as soon as Sieghard hears about this, a line has been crossed from "nominal loyalty to Sforza in the name of stability" to full on "Hang the bastard, hang him high! Hoist his body to the sky!"