Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOptimists View Post
Yeah, I don't know why I expected the game to hard lock you to the Imperium ethos. It's a Rogue Trader and Owlcat game, so I shouldn't have been surprised that there seems to be a valid Chaos Heretic path. There's even a Heretic voicepack for your character!

Funny enough, I also don't find the Psykers that amazing. They have some useful powers, but compared to my dream team of an ex-Commissar MC feeding Argenta multiple turns to explode enemies, some lightning has felt underwhelming. It became even more underwhelming when her skin peeled off and a daemoness erupted from the corpse (despite the UI saying she was at 0 degradation and no peril buildup), which promptly stabbed another character for 40 damage.

It might also just be Idira's build. Operative-Diviner seems like a weird combination. Feels like Officer-Diviner or Operative-Pyromancy/Telepath would be a better setup, though Officer would step on some toes.
That's not a bug. As an unsanctioned Psyker, Idira has a 5% to trigger phenomena/perils at any point she uses her powers, even if the veil is totally stable. It's perfectly possible for her to explode into a daemon at 0 veil with no warning, and it seems to be the intended behaviour. Heinrix never does this, being actually sanctioned, and neither does your PC, also being sanctioned.