Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
I think that's an extrapolation at least - I don't think Wadim has said anything to that effect.
Not outright, but I feel Bardhyl's been getting a whole lot of encouraging feedback from Wadim about the number of people who'd be prepared to fight. Assuming he's not just grandstanding, it seemed likely to me that he would have had to sell the idea to the various groups by telling them who else is prepared to take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
To be clear about what Roza's asking, she is expecting there will be a meeting where you tell your (already committed) allies the plan of action. That's what she wants to be there for. Is that still a no?
No, that's more doable, but Bardhyl would still want to check in with the others before agreeing to bring her to such a meeting. The point is that he hasn't secured the assent of anyone else to reveal their participation to yet more people. He's not the unquestioned leader of the People's Front of the Raven Hills (yet), so my thinking is that in a clan-based society like the Vrani, making that decision without consultation could be considered a case of serious overreach. But maybe I'm overthinking things here?

Of course, there's also the matter of there not being a final plan of action to reveal until Bardhyl knows whether or not Roza is going to agree to do her part. Because if she isn't, he'll have to prepare a plan B for the meeting anyway.