View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Marcella stared back at Drimmle, unable to believe what he was asking of her. Being able to touch and 'experience' and feel the thoughts of others, suicidal ideation was like the darkness reaching out for you. The action itself was...disturbing to her, to end ones life and cast themselves into the Warp beyond not only willingly, but in such a depressed state of mind.

"Alright," the psyker spoke back, her voice soft.

"But at the time of my choosing. If you go now, in your state of mind, it won't be the Emperor you return to. You will be easy prey for the things that lurk beyond death. If you believe me on anything, believe me on that."

The implications of her words should spook even the bravest of men. Eternity was a long time to spend outside the light of the Emperor.

Her point hopefully made, Marc drew her right hand up and held it open, ready to receive the signed form so that she could take it down to the guardsman.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-12-21 at 11:36 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger