Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Technically, while the damage is off, the statblock specifies great scimitars, an exotic weapon from Sandstorm, and wielding them like that is a lot like having Superior Two-Weapon Fighting on something that should be 2d6+STR, 18–20/×2 at Large size. As weapons, they are also easier to enchant as a Golem's Immune-to-Magic slam would be, which is also a plus. So… Given the lack of iteratives, it doesn't scale very well, but I'd call it strictly superior to either normal slams or normal weapons used with its one iterative. Also, I believe they are not part of the creature. The description says scimitar-wielding, not scimitar-welded.

That doesn't make it +0 material, though, at this number of HD. I'll give you that.
The scimitars are an exotic one-handed weapon. If they weren't counted as natural weapons, we would see a penalty for wielding a one-handed weapon in the off-hand, and/or a penalty for inappropriately-sized weapon, and/or a penalty to damage for wielding a light weapon in the off-hand, and/or a penalty for nonproficiency. There are too many things that would be wrong to consider them differently from other "artificial natural weaponry", like the nimblewright's rapier-hands, so I don't think they can be considered great scimitars in their own right when the Bone Golem does not wield them (what size category would they even be?), or enchanted like regular weapons (I mean, it's not like they are masterwork like the Blood Golem of Hextor's flails anyway). But I don't see why they couldn't be enchanted the same way a slam is enchanted : with a necklace of natural weapons. They can't benefit from Magic Fang, but saying that they can't be enchanted is weird.

Also, if it wasn't clear, I vote for LA -0.