1. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Villainous Competition LIII: Christmas Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by H_H_F_F View Post
    Obviously, each judge will have their expectations when it comes to power, and I doubt most would be inclined to be harsher just because long term stuff is part of the theme.

That being said, there are whispered tales of settings that don't have Elminster.
    Funnily enough my complaint isn't actually about elminster specifically, it's about people in that class of power and responsibility. Settings where PCs are swinging the biggest ***** magically and strategically exist, but like even in everron that's only true if you're not leaving khorvaire.

I've got a solid plan to destroy everything but it takes centuries to finish and even weeks just to advance noticeably. "Here's what can be done to stop it that only the PCs can do" is rough to work around. I might just Forge ahead assuming any DM that ran something like this would pretend epic npcs just don't exist I suppose.

Edit: I think I have an acceptable workaround.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2023-12-25 at 04:22 PM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew