Cassandra had a love-hate with zombie flicks. She liked the ones that focused on the human element; the stresses of an altered world, the struggle for survival, the altered day-to-day that really drew you to the characters' plight. The ones that focused on the rotting flesh, gore and horror were the ones she didn't like. Namely, everything this Necromancer was about.

"I really don't want to do this." she'd think to herself, countered by "But you will, because it's your duty." Duty.. was it really though? "Also because you're poor and there's a payout." She winces slightly as she was bludgeoned by the facts like the rod that certainly does not spoil the child. She certainly approved of justice, and this was going the best and most proper route. Trial, jury, sentencing, incarceration; the proper way. No vigilante or mob justice. Good. Great.

...but it was still gross magic and stuff she didn't want to be near. Ick. "Just because I have to do this doesn't mean I have to like it." would be her weak counter to the cudgel what had struck her nerve. In casual retaliation, "Fair enough, but you'd best not let anyone else know. We have an image to maintain." would be tossed her way, the carrot as best as it could be. And she accepted it, because it was true. She did need to do some heavy PR to counter her awakening, but even moreso she had that divine requirement to be seen and known by all for mercy and glory and whatnot. Divine arrogance, perhaps, but still a requirement she needed to meet.

And so the fuzzy sweater and matching shorts would once again reuinite with her favourite chair, her glasses reclaiming their place bridged over Teddy's nose, bringing him to slump against the book she'd earlier set down. The glow of sunlight would reflect in his newly aquired spectacles as she 'changed into her work clothes' and made her way to exit her room. Gone was the uncomfortable expression and meek behaviorisms, replaced by the visage of confidence and strength. The click of her plated heels would announce to all that she was en route and that duty was to be performed, regardless of how rotten and icky it might end up being. Golden hair cascading like sunlight, eyes glistening with purpose, she was at her peak and ready to roll. Off to the hand-off point she went!