View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

The psyker watched with a not unsympathetic eye as Drimmle handed over the scroll, along with a re-iteration of his request that she terminate his life at the end of this deliberation.

The Star Guard watch with curiosity, the guardsman seeming particularly tense over the whole affair. He marches to the top of the stairs, and with gun ready says, "Give it to me. Give me the scroll!"
    Resisting the urge to snap at the man, Marc drew herself up to standing at her full, though shorter height, before turning to face the Star Guard and extending her gloved hand forward to offer the scroll. As she stood up, Marc visibly flinched slightly and inhaled through her teeth as a stinging pain jabbed across her chest from the two burned pock-marks where two las-pistol beams had struck her earlier, creased from her movement.

"Now go. And a reminder that all recordings of this affair on your servers are to be wiped."

Marc then moved her eyes down to look at the older woman below.

"I'll know if you haven't..."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-12-30 at 05:49 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger