View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Marcella listened to what Arl said and nodded once he finished, her soft voice drifting down from the second story.

"I don't understand your recalcitrance. The big, big guy?" she held her hand up a couple of feed above her head - Trask.

"And the woman he was with?"

"Employment of and association with mutants is heresy. The authorities will purge your entire company and its whole pay-role, including you three. And the only evidence connecting you to them, is sitting on the databases in your headquarters, and you want to keep it...?"

Marcella allowed a pregnant pause to linger in the air for a moment, before shrugging with visible confusion.

"Sounds stupid, but, okay."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-12-31 at 09:31 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger