Arl clears his throat from his position by the entrance behind the security folks, his stub automatic at full extension, aiming for the ex-Guardsman's head.

"First, at least point the pistol in another direction... it is *rude* to point. Second, *IF* we have to come down to the home office, your won't like it, you supervisor won't like it... hell, the folks who actually own the business won't like it."
Neither the Ex-Guardsman nor his companion seem phased by Arl. The guardsman even chuckles and replies, "Honestly, that's not my problem." He keeps his weapons ready.

Marcella listened to what Arl said and nodded once he finished, her soft voice drifting down from the second story.

"I don't understand your recalcitrance. The big, big guy?" she held her hand up a couple of feed above her head - Trask.

"And the woman he was with?"

"Employment of and association with mutants is heresy. The authorities will purge your entire company and its whole pay-role, including you three. And the only evidence connecting you to them, is sitting on the databases in your headquarters, and you want to keep it...?"

Marcella allowed a pregnant pause to linger in the air for a moment, before shrugging with visible confusion.

"Sounds stupid, but, okay."
By now the group have backed up all the way down the stairs. Again, it is the Guardsman who speaks, "It hasn't been a problem so far. I think you're confusin' the grunts for the generals. And ain't that the pot calling the klag black, Wytch?" He chuckles again, but goes so far to stop to spit on the ground. Yellow mucous splats against the cream marble floor.

milo cracks a grin "hey if you wanna be liquidated by the big boys, be my guest. ill pour out a dram for you at the pyre" he chuckles mirthlessly
"Be my guest," but this time it is the old woman who calls back, as the three are slipping out the front door, leaving he acolytes inside.

Upstairs, Ser Drimmle crawls on his knees to Marcella, his teeth clenched, a noise escaping him like a deflating zeppelin. He grabs the tail of her robes and says, "Now. Like you promised. Please let this all just end." The man's grey hair has gone wild, his face still slick with tears.