View Single Post

Thread: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: IC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Marcella

Looking over at Hound, Marcella spoke, "O is right though. Asking Ser Drimmle any questions about the documents that need answering might be best done so we can leave...."

The Psyker then looked over at the door where the Star Guards departed, before looking back at Hound. "I think I know the best way to deal with them. While you finalize things with Drimmle, I'll call Arbitor Godwyn and tell them about the Star Guards employment of mutants. She and the arbitrators will raid their headquarters and confiscate evidence, including the pict recording databases, and she can hand over todays recording to us, while she gets a shiny medal and promotion for uncovering heresy and corruption in the heart of private security within the Spire. Most of the company and staff will be liquidated, including those three. Should I make the call?"

If Hound approves:

Spoiler
    Show
    Marc entered the comms number given to the group by the Inquisitor in that initial meeting in what seemed like a lifetime ago.

"Greetings Arbitrator Godwyn..." Marc's soft voice would come over those comms, while her features would have been obscured.

"I am Inquisitorial Acolyte M. Your forwarding of the planetary enforcers interrogation of Clan Raptore member Ria has set in motion an investigation that has been pursued extensively, and has revealed that your concerns were well-founded. The Inquisition, the Imperium and the populace of this spire owe you a debt of gratitude for your thoroughness, ma'am. However, we need to call upon the duty of your unit once again.

The Star Guards. Have you heard of them? We have encountered their agents in the field, and they have, disturbingly, associated with and employed mutants within their ranks, and have done so knowingly. When questioned, they revealed that they have been doing this for some time, and are satisfied with their doing so because they have not been caught. These crimes of heresy are in addition to their obstruction of our investigation. We need you and your arbitrator unit to raid their headquarters and initiate liquidation processes for bodily heresy. Enter, arrest, detain and purge. Seize whatever evidence you can. One pict-recording in particular is of interest, its creation was today, and it should still be within their databases.

Two mutants that we know of that were in their employ were male humanoid known as Trask, and a humanoid female void-born called Shriek. We have their employee identifications and can forward you the information."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-01-05 at 09:59 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger