View Single Post

Thread: Heroes of Bastion IC

1. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of Bastion IC

Corona was listening to the verbal reports, giving a little nod here and there in response aimed at noone in particular. Then came the knock on her brainspace and another voice joined her mental discord channel. She would let slip a ~~Oh, another voice in my head...~~ without realizing she'd not 'muted her mic' per se. Still, she kept herself on the call for efficiency if nothing else. ~~Corona here, the gold and glowy one for those who don't read the gossip sheets. Anyways, fuel? He can mess with that? The idea that he can animate fuel, which while being once biological has since been boiled and refined into base chemicals, is kind of astounding. That would be akin to being able to control ash that comes from a crematorium because it used to be a corpse. What the heck is that, eesh...~~ giving a little tsk in real-space. ~~I'm a little surprised they didn't just sedate him during transit. Given the level of risk involved, it wouldn't be overly hard to play that case, albeit tricky given how close it flies to Constitutional Rights in regard to permitting substances within one's own body and so forth...~~ The equivalent of a small, quiet mental back-and-forth about playing risk to society vs basic human rights would transpire before she gave a telepathically audible shrug. ~~Anyways, I've no real faster way, nor more efficient. All yours, Envoy.~~
    Last edited by Keramane; 2024-01-04 at 06:57 PM.