View Single Post

Thread: The Emerald Cataclysm | PTU | OOC

1. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Emerald Cataclysm | PTU | OOC

What if we're ALL, like, the Z-team that the adults are all "Eh... whatever, kids. Just try to bring back some supplies and don't get yourselves (even more) killed." We may not be getting much recognition or official support, but at the same time they've unwittingly given us alot of freedom out of indifference. Just tossing that out. I don't mind if we DON'T go that route, but with what I've set up for Mossopal, it made me think she could be partnered with a group strictly because someone else wanted her out of their hair or we're The Rookies nobody wants to deal with.

But most importantly: do our characters know each other casually? Were we friends growing up/are friends regardless if we're going on adventures together, or did whatever leader/authorities we answer to just lump us together?

Mossopal would certainly be loyal to anyone who didn't treat her like a doormat (or she'd be loyal to someone she THINKS has been nice to her even if they don't realize it. Like "Tobias frequently says hello to her on the street, making him her friend by default." or such.)

EDIT:

I started this post before/after Kuro posted. Regarding Willow... if she's as nice and caring as you're implying, Mossopal might be more willing to listen to her "friend" rather than just running off headfirst into danger on impulse.
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2024-01-07 at 10:43 PM.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."