So, double posting just to check to see how folk be doing in these times. I found a new character sheet (at least as an update to the one I'd been using in the past), so here will be the base I use for Willow.

Mechanically, I think I'm gonna go for Channeler / Sage / Chef / Researcher (Apothecary/Botany). In addition to trying to support folk, a decent amount of crafting might be useful for trading with other folk still trying to survive in this setting. At least depending on how our DM feels about a dedicated crafter sort...

Pokemon wise, Botany-Research means using some of those spore moves, and after looking over candidates, a Hoppip sitting on people's heads is cute and adorable. As for a second choice, I'm trying to decide between a few of them.... was gonna go for a water type early, but there's so many that could be picked, and in the end it is based on Gen 3, so Water Types abound. So I'm feeling a different type instead; how about Wattrel? It's past Hisui, but the latest fan sheet does support it, and a bird seems like something that could be found in most places, right? If not, I could pick something else; G-Ponyta was drawing my eye as well.