Seeing that the conversation was coming to a close, Tony says, "Very well. It looks like we have the start of a plan. I will plan on taking the limo and arriving around 3:30AM, if you think that is early enough while not being too close to dawn. Will you be able to get everything ready by then? I will have much to take care of myself." He sighs and pulls out his phone and begins tapping away. Moments later, both Anna and Karl's phones blip, as they receive the shared contact information for one Kim Yang. "Kim is the head of our security. You can communicate with her to utilize our security for your plan. She is very dependable, but I recommend coming up with a clear plan before giving her direction," Tony says, then pauses and adds, "Once you are ready, you can see yourselves out. Thank you for your hard work in this. I am sure my Sire will appreciate what you are about to accomplish."

Unless the coterie has anything else they wish to accomplish, they are allowed to leave. An obvious next step would be to go back to the Haven and collect supplies, maybe make sure Fred is safe, but perhaps the King Killers have something else they wish to get to first. You may also want to tell Rachel to meet you somewhere else at this point.

Victor starts to reply, but Lucy actually speaks up first. "Oh, so far so good," she says, before giving Victor a timid but reassuring smile. To his credit, the Dragon smiles and actually blushes a little.

"It has been so long since we last saw each other," Victor lies, his gaze fixed on Rachel, before returning his attention to Lucy. To her he says, "I didn't realize you knew each other. Small world indeed." He smiles at Lucy again, before taking a practiced sigh and saying to his fellow Kindred, "I'd invite you to join us," though it is clear from his voice that he would not, "but it looks like you were just rushing out. I hope everything is okay. I know things have been... a little hectic lately." There was almost a question to his voice as he says this last bit.