1. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Destiny's Veil - Chapter 1: Frayed Threads and a Thousand Traces

Tyrell fights through the bile from the residual pain as he considers his next move. Those two zombies beside the archer seem poised to intercept his shots, but perhaps he can sneak one by them and then ghost away. He slowly draws and aims his next arrow at the skeletal archer. He lets it fly—then immediately drops to the ground and army-crawls to the side to make any returning fire less likely to hit.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Swift action: activate Horizon Wind Lancet for an additional 1d6 damage on my first attack.

Standard action: Fire one arrow at the skeletal archer. -1/+2 power attack, +1 Inspire Courage.

Ranged attack: (1d20+8)[12]. (1d8+3)[9] piercing, (1d6)[4] additional piercing, (1d6)[6] fire from Stance of Piercing Rays My god, I can’t roll to save my life in this game. I forget if I do, but I hope I get a bonus to-hit if I’m hidden

Edit: I rerolled this attack and got a 19. Post is here: https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...6&postcount=79

Free action: drop prone

Move action: crawl at half speed away while still under the brush. Hide check: (1d20+9)[13], probably -20 for sniping. Please excuse any mistakes, posting from my phone before I go to bed.
    Last edited by Thokk_Smash; 2024-01-23 at 12:15 AM.
    Saber avatar courtesy of Prime32