View Single Post

Thread: Castlevania II: Dracula's Curse (IC)

1. - Top - End - #396
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: Castlevania II: Dracula's Curse (IC)

Mustafa the Vampiralgietch
    Human Cleric 3
    AC: 17 HP: 24/24
    PP: 13 PIv: 10 PIs: 13
    Conditions: Exhausted 1
    Concentrating: --

Mustafa took a moment to munch on dry goat and nuts from his rations, drink some fresh water and apply another dose of spirit to his stitches. It stung like hell, but it was the best way to ensure they wouldn't get infected as they traveled through dirty roads and damp towers.

Halfway through their short rest, the Vampiralgietch devoted a at least ten minutes to silent meditating and praying, during which he searched the position of the sun in sky and knelt down facing East. Once he was done, he offered Chloe half a minute of a mumbled prayer; Knowing his comrades came from different parts of the world and followed other gods than his own, he kept the words to himself. Three times he chanted the ancient words of healing, and three times his new scepter shone like a star.

To the whole party, he confessed: "I don't think I ever felt this tired, even when we marched through the countryside back in my homeland. I had no idea my magic reserves could be... exhausted." He looked at his own hands, realizing he couldn't keep casting so many spells throughout one day. He had simply never needed to.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2024-01-30 at 07:40 PM.
    Running Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: IC | OOC
    Playing Dracula's Curse: IC | OOC | Mustafa