I just cleared Act 2 on my Origin Astarion Honor run. Literally saved right before clicking the Exit from Act 2. We will be entering Act 3 at level 9 (halfway to 10).

I've got to say something about Minthara. While I would never (and will never) acquire her through the normal nefarious deeds, having picked her up in Act 2 and spending some time with her, this is probably (IMO) one of the best written companions for all of Act 2. I had to choke up the reigns on her just a little (come on, you might be a oath of vengeance 'paladin', but I am THE PALADIN, and you will save that blood thirst for our actual enemies). The writers did an excellent job of portraying Minthara as a person in pain, sympathetic to those who were unjustly tormented, and simultaneously blending that with a personality that veers towards the darker side of the alignment spectrum. And the voice actor, and animators, just ... amazing.

Spoiler: Disclaimer
Show
And that might all be stemming from a bit of awe from what she did in the final half of the BBEG fight. She ran up to the target (who still had half of their health) and proceeded to curb stomp them worse than the aasimar does to Ketheric. With a freaking quarterstaff and a handful of 1st level (and two 2nd level) spell slots. And action surge. She did not miss, not once. And her sitting on the throne AFTER the fight was ... perfect. She looked so satisfied.

All in all, I am glad I put my Durge play through on hold for now. I wasn't able to get Minthara on that play through (before the patch that made it possible). I'll likely restart that play through on Honor mode as well, just so that I can get everyone, and live with every consequence of my actions. Its been an exciting ride so far with Astarion.