Quote Originally Posted by Errorname View Post
It is very funny to me that you chose to make this point in a narrative short story, because I struggle to imagine a more "making noise" way to make this argument short of breaking into verse.
I aim to make people laugh, or smile at the least .
I also think it's interesting that you've added Half-Orcs to the Dwarven side, since I don't think anyone's argued that they have the same problems. I'd actually say that their pointy ears, tusks and weird skin puts them firmly on the Elves and Tieflings side of the aisle here, and them tending towards the martial warrior classes means they're actually some of the biggest competition for Dwarves.
Quote Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
Well, BG3 numbers cited earlier has half-Orc between Githyanki (least popular that is not a short king), and Dragonborn (which they have about half the play rate of if I read the graph right). It is far in that metric that they are low on the popularity.
Yeah, it was quoted earlier that they aren't that popular in BG3. Also note that they will no longer exist as a mechanically distinct race in 5.5. And when we discussed this in the thread on this very forum, people argued it wasn't a big deal anyways because nobody plays half-orcs. The loss of half-elf was a bigger thing.

So maybe you haven't heard it but... it's there. And a table of dwarves and half-orcs seemed nice .
Btw, halfling is lowest and ranger is second lowest, I guess no one wants to be a stone cold badass
Lmao this made me laugh.