1. - Top - End - #42
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds (Volume 2!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    How important are the Life Cleric level and the Mark of Healing for this build? I am planning to play a Celestial Warlock, but would probably go for a level of Peace Cleric and the Mark of Hospitaliy for RP reasons.

And I would also switch out Summon Greater Demon since it isn't fitting the character. Which of the other Summon Spells could replace it? Maybe Undead or Fey?
    Peace + Mark of Hospitality sounds like it'd work fine. Less healing obviously, but Peace 1 is an incredibly strong dip in its own right.

As for picking up a new spell, all of the Tasha's summons on the Warlock spell list are fairly solid choices, but one that offers a ranged attack (like Summon Aberration or Summon Undead) would probably be my first recommendation for this build. But you could also lock down with Shadowspawn or throw Fey at people (though watch out for BPS resistance with the fey. Only a little of their damage is Force, and their attacks may not be considered magical). Feel free to go with the one that you feel fits your character.
    Last edited by LudicSavant; 2024-02-06 at 07:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsecutorGodot
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones