1. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Karl nods at Anna and replies, "Alright. Wanna message Rachel and see if she can meet us there then?"

He'll turn his attention back to the phone, removing his hand from the receiver. "Great, I've got the location..." He will finish his conversation, instructing the man to meet him and Anna in the back of the parking lot of the Psychiatric Hospital.

(OOC: Unless anyone wants to do anything else, my thought would be to have the group convene at the Psych hospital for the meet up with the arms dealer. If everyone is alright with that, feel free to just post your character/characters arriving in the next scene so that we can keep things moving a little)
    Anna made a stop by the haven to pick up extra kevlar vests and weapons, then arrived at the hospital to meet the others. On the way, she texted the location to Victor and Julien, and called her cousin Katie.

"Hey, just checking in, how's things?" she asked. "Looks like I probably won't be able to meet up tonight. Are you getting up to anything?"
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2024-02-12 at 09:06 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig