“I don’t know what you want me to say. I have responsibilities, lives could be at stake. It’d be pretty irresponsible of me to drop that, for anything. If it seems like I don’t care, it’s because I’d rather not be telling someone their family member is dead because I was hanging out with a family member that night,” Anna replied, “anyway, should have some more free time soon, I’ll text you.”
This silences Katie. There is a long pause. Finally she says, "I'm... I'm sorry Anna. I don't mean to be selfish." She goes silent again, though Anna can hear her take a deep breath in and out. "I just want to see you. You know that, right?" To Anna's last remark she will add, "Please, yeah, just let me know when you'll have some time."

Rachael's own fang's extend as a natural response to a percieved challenge. 'You know what. So...am I supposed to believe you're dating Lucy? That you met her in a bar perhaps? Are you following me Victor?' She's angry while still sounding controlled but she will get closer to Victor as she speaks.
Rachel's response seems to make Victor only more cocky. Even when she advances he keeps grinning. "It was Bumble," he says flippantly, adding, "and it honestly wasn't a bad date." He leans his head to the side, arms still crossed over his chest. With a shrug of his shoulders Victor says, "Is she your heard then? I won't feed from her if she is." He raises one eyebrow, his tone rising with probing glee, "... Or is she more special than that to you?" He studies Rachel's reaction, wise enough not to make eye contact, though he too had powers of The Will, sharing the same Clan of origin.

“You are not taking her down. Me and Julian are taking her down, but I won’t say no if you want to help with that, assuming she’s there,” Anna said, “she killed Estella and stole Lady Miho’s mirror, and she tried to have me and Karl killed night before last. You don’t have to come if you don’t want to, but I thought you wanted to get into their good graces, Lady Miho and Julian. This is your way to do it.”
"Back up," Victor says flatly, hands still raised, "what exactly is happening tonight? What is your plan. All I did was agree to meet you, because you had things to tell me."