1. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Spoiler: OOC@Haval
    Show
    See OOC thread. I have deducted the WP from your character box

Victor's eyes narrow. His lips part slightly as his normally cocksure expression hardens. "It sounds like the night is only going to be longer," he says flatly, all the humor gone from his tone. Nodding his head slowly, Victor says under his breath, "And you're getting Julian involved? So what, you are planning on taking her down tonight, and you want my help? Well, that sure sounds dangerous."
    “Nothing ventured, nothing gained,” Anna said, “Julian is involved because of the mirror. Plus Nova and the Ordo have somewhat of a history… she was hiding Mobius from Miho-san, and it was Julian who went into the dog patch to flush him out. Anyway, at the hospital, you seemed kind of uhh… put out, annoyed, that the higher ups in the Ordo never offered any kind of help or guidance. This would be a good way to get their attention and appreciation. If it comes down to it, I’ll get Rachel to get the information from Nova, but… between you and me I’d rather NOT owe her anything, and also it would be better to keep knowledge of the mirror within the Ordo. Up to you.”

She paused.

“But come on, this is going to be exciting,” she added.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2024-02-20 at 11:21 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig