Quote Originally Posted by liquidformat View Post
Over all I think Aberration Wild Shape is the only big question here, Exalted and Frozen both require you to be ~9th level to take and dragon requires you to be twelfth. I don't see any reason to restrict the use of those three feats unless you are just trying to really nerf druid in general.

Aberration Wild Shape can potentially be taken at first level if you are human or strongheart halfling, otherwise at 3rd level so the only area you have more power from wild shape is from level 1-6th, honestly for most of the totem variants can't even totem shape until 8th level or only have one or two forms they can take so without Aberration Wild Shape they potentially can't wild shape until well past normal druids...
A core issue here is that totem druid has benefits. Specifically, a free feat and extra uses/day. If you have access to aberration or dragon forms, especially aberrations, I'm inclined to say this is better than what you lose. Which means that, in the level range where you have access to the ability, this setup is outright better than standard druid. Granted, it's not by a ton, and it's not like the loss of standard forms is nothing, but making druids stronger is not necessarily the best thing. I would definitely agree that exalted and frozen aren't a big deal. Frozen cause it's doing nothing of interest until 15th anyway, and exalted because a lot of the power is in enhanced regular forms, but both aberration and dragon are arguably stronger setups. Dragon more questionably, both due to the level requirement and the fact that you have more of a desire for basic forms with that feat.