Museum Black Box

"Wait, Remy--I'm not going to be going out and looking! One second." Nora opens up the bottom drawer and reaches into it for quite some time, grasping and grabbing. She even sticks her head in a moment to "look", immediately pulling back her head. "Can't see a thing. Obviously." After several more seconds, Nora pulls back her hand, bringing out some sort of handheld device. It looks something like a game controller with a TV screen mounted on the front, though it lacks any buttons of any sort. The TV screen is currently lit up with a bright, cool blue gleam.

"A lost thing for finding lost things... was this just an idea? Fascinating! Okay." Nora jumps up from her seat, rushing over to you and slapping the device into your hands. "The range isn't huge, but it'll glow up with blue pinpricks when something lost is nearby. It's all blue right now because, well, everything here is 'lost', I guess? So if you look for big clumps of 'lost' things, then... you'll find another door! Probably! And..." her hands shake just a bit as she makes sure your grip is steady on the device. "...If you have any difficulty with remembering, you'll have this thing, you know? And you'll have to wonder what it is, and how you got at, and... that should help you remember. You know, if needed!"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The Downtime Nora, Where'd You Go? has expanded!

Chance or Fate?

"I think you may know as much as me," Sarah says thickly, accepting the water ball and trying to practically blow her nose in it. On your shoulder, Iala Sith disappears in a frosty gale, leaving your ear numb. "That--whatever--was new, I've never even seen it before. I've gotten the zombies once or twice, but they aren't very happy about being woken up; mostly, they just complain like old grandparents, and then turn to dust. I was mostly expecting to run into one of the bat-things." She sketches out a shape with her hands--taller than you, with big wings and some kind of long, rubbery neck. "They just sort of--fly around, trying to impress me, I think. I don't think they're much smarter than dogs; I was hoping to get one, have it do a trick or two, then send it away, just to show you, but I think the forest changed what came."

Sarah takes a deep breath and immediately grimaces; the smell seems to be lingering, even after washing her nose as much as she could. "A-Anyways, I can call these things to me. And they act like I'm... they seem to like me. But I don't know what to do with or about them. So... yeah."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The Downtime Relationship Building (Sarah Garrett) has expanded!