If you’re going to design something to stack Barbarian and Marshal levels, I think a feat would be a better way to go.

Fire consumes oxygen, which is in short supply in deep underground caves. It also produces smoke, which doesn’t really have anywhere to go. And where are drow getting wood or whatever it is they’re burning?

It only costs 3 sp + 3 gp to craft a tindertwig. Spending 5 sp in materials to craft a fire-starting solution seems overpriced.

I feel like a prestige class centering itself on spell-like abilities would be better served by adopting the Warlock model. Also, if you’re granting spell-like abilities themed around making food and water fit for consumption, Purify Food and Drink would have been much more direct.

I’m not a fan of giving a bunch of predetermined feats as class features.

It seems weird to put Sneak Attack on a class with poor base attack bonus. If the class is focused enough on combat to get damage bonuses, it seems it should also be focused enough on combat to get medium base attack bonus.

Does Harmless Wretch only apply against female drow? Or can Resourceful Males also bluff animals, constructs, plants, and oozes into ignoring them?

An issue I’ve always had with the Commoner class is that anyone cool enough to be higher level than 1st is too cool to be a Commoner, so 95% of the class doesn’t really have any reason to exist. Tunnel Drow Resourceful Male seems to have a similar issue, in that the theme of the class seems at odds with being the kind of person who would ever attain enough levels to see most of these class features.