During the meeting.

Informing everyone of what was foundIve done some research and found the password to the black path so if we dont stop trionyx before we can chase him in...tho in either case... its quite tempting to take a peek so to speak. Probably been 1000 years or more since anyone has been inside. Who knows what we could find. But i understand our priorities and imagine few share my curiosity. he says

Once the sphere is revealedHmm i may have seen something like this in the negniter vault. Never really knew what it was for until i seen the tender up close. Servius is correct this could do quite alot of things for the tender with some work. Im eager to get started once i have a chance. he says coming up with potentials all the while.

When servius reveals the flame harrow having its eyes on him Do you know why its after you? Some discussion about luring it our later I certainly can make something appear distressed without any true harm to the vehichle. Just a few adjustments. Smoke is easy enough. Cosmetic damage is easy enough. Are you sure it cant see what we are up to? I mean scrying is a possibility. We could chip in to get protections.

When thrag mentions his scrying see. Does trionyx know what we have seen? I think it hardly matters to him but at this point it might be prudent to have our own protections right? Especially people hes familiar with... he tries not to look at anyone in particular but likely someone caught nibum quickly dart his eyes to siduri and cocytus before quickly darting away. He knows how cocytus feels about what he's done and knows siduri likely feels awful about trionyx as well but it doesn't change the fact that either.... in this case.... could be liability.

Visiting the university mainly nibum listens intently and tries not to offend. He knows himself well enough that he could easily bring someone to a boiling point without meaning to. So he busies himself with notes.